Detalji o Radnom mestu
Radno iskustvo 7 godina
Kvalifikacije Osnovne akademske studije
Znanje jezika Engleski
Način apliciranja Eksterni link Poslodavca
Opis radnog mesta
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
- Develop nurture trails to drive and maximise sales across the business.
- Plan Web, SEO, SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, including optimisation and maintenance of website/blog content.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Maintain social media presence through creation and scheduling of content in line with marketing plan and budget.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Identify trends and optimise spend based on performance
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Analyse behaviour data to optimise and evaluate user experience
- Evaluate new technologies, provide business case for adoption where appropriate
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Main point of contact with external agencies
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- The capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Networking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of existing and emerging digital platforms and services
- excellent IT skills.
- 7+ years marketing experience out of which 3 years should be in an equivalent management level.
- 4+ years’ experience in Property/Real Estate Industry.
- UK/Europe/Middle East experience
- Experience in multiple asset classes preferred but not essential including at least two asset classes – residential, office commercial or retail. If experience in two asset classes not available, clearly demonstrated transferrable skills in other sectors / areas.
Minimum Qualifications / Education
- University Degree Graduate (Digital Marketing or related field)