Detalji o Radnom mestu
Radno iskustvo 3 godine
Znanje jezika SrpskiEngleski
Način apliciranja Eksterni link Poslodavca
Opis radnog mesta
Our success story is not something that happened by chance. We promote innovation and answer demands of our customers. We nurture partnerships by suggesting fresh new ideas on ways to improve customers’ operations. A combination of great products, great people, and great culture played a key role in our growth.
You found us. Great. We are looking to expand our team of unique skilled professionals.
You are tired of your usual working routine and want to make some changes in your life? We offer you flexible working hours and challenging projects. You are looking for the ability to try new things, and a company where learning and growth are possible. We offer expert colleagues and a tremendous technological playground to help you develop yourself, all you need to bring with you is some good will. “Price doesn’t make deals, and salary doesn’t control your career.” Nevertheless we offer you competitive salaries.
Challenges we’re excited about in 2021:
- To be the best in retail and support omnichannel betting businesses,
- Caring for humans, whether they are our internal stakeholders, employees or players who find our games entertaining.
Your daily job will look like this:
- Develop and maintain responsive and optimized UIs in our web applications and/or design highly scalable backend software components,
- Test, deploy, maintain and improve the software,
- Improve scalability, stability and efficiency of software components,
- Working in a cross-functional team that touches many of the core systems and user flows,
- Participate in feature planning.
We will benefit from your hiring because you have:
- 3+ years of industry experience in software development,
- Experience with database and schema design,
- Experience working with message brokers,
- Fluency in Java and/or PHP,
- Good grasp of practices that promote efficiency, legibility, testability and maintainability of code,
- Experience with building independent inter-communicating services based on APIs and implemented with RESTful technologies,
- Experience with various development tools: IDEs, VCS and other Linux-based tools,
- Interest in working in a very cross-functional team that touches many of the core systems and user flows,
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
“B” as bonus:
- 2+ years experience working with one or more database management systems: MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL/MongoDb,
- Advanced knowledge and relevant industry experience in similar products (Highly concurrent financial, payment, accounting or similar systems),
- Experience with scaling architecture,
- Experience with the micro-services architecture, software containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes),
- Experience with build, deployment and development tools,
- Insight into Domain Driven Design principles,
- Deep insight into Symfony 2+ and/or Spring frameworks.
In the end …
In the end, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. We of course have team building events for you to enjoy.
We are building a company where you can hopefully find an alignment in purpose, career growth and community belonging. It’s big. It’s challenging. It’s awesome. And most importantly, it works.
Feel free to apply. We are excited to hear from you!
If you still have some doubts, please do not hesitate to ask us anything through the application form (intro), our social media channels or at